Sleeping Beauty is ten months old today!! It made me realize that we are two months from her first birthday, so I better start planning. I know that sounds crazy but I am pretty sure I am going to blink and it will be here. She is changing everyday and is such a content little thing. She entertains herself but her favorite person is her sister. It is so much fun to watch them play together. All of the sudden she doesn't want you to feed her but is in love with finger foods. She is quiet throughout dinner as long as there is food on her tray. She loves any type of carb, and yes that means dog food as well. She can hear Lucy eating her food and will make a mad dash towards it. This means she is no longer rolling every where but has perfected her army crawl. She still is not using her legs, cannot go from laying down to sitting up, or pull herself to a stand. I am trying not to compare. This is just how Caroline rolls. It will be done when she is ready to learn a new skill and not a moment before. My little blondie is just as happy as can be. Her fuzz is starting to lay down and she is getting so much hair. I have a feeling by this summer she will have a cute little bob. She is also working on her top two teeth, so hopefully chewing will be easier. It is hard to imagine how much she has changed since we have moved in with my parents. These past three months have flown. Along with them it took that little baby who could barely sit up and gave us a very active little girl!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Double Digits
Sleeping Beauty is ten months old today!! It made me realize that we are two months from her first birthday, so I better start planning. I know that sounds crazy but I am pretty sure I am going to blink and it will be here. She is changing everyday and is such a content little thing. She entertains herself but her favorite person is her sister. It is so much fun to watch them play together. All of the sudden she doesn't want you to feed her but is in love with finger foods. She is quiet throughout dinner as long as there is food on her tray. She loves any type of carb, and yes that means dog food as well. She can hear Lucy eating her food and will make a mad dash towards it. This means she is no longer rolling every where but has perfected her army crawl. She still is not using her legs, cannot go from laying down to sitting up, or pull herself to a stand. I am trying not to compare. This is just how Caroline rolls. It will be done when she is ready to learn a new skill and not a moment before. My little blondie is just as happy as can be. Her fuzz is starting to lay down and she is getting so much hair. I have a feeling by this summer she will have a cute little bob. She is also working on her top two teeth, so hopefully chewing will be easier. It is hard to imagine how much she has changed since we have moved in with my parents. These past three months have flown. Along with them it took that little baby who could barely sit up and gave us a very active little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment