
Love these faces and only wish they were closer so these three could play more! River, Nora and family came to visit and these three were so cute to watch! In less than 24 hours they watched movies, went hot
tubbing, and had dance parties. Julia had a blast playing with them. Then on Saturday my mom and Katie's mom took these three plus a friend to see Mary Poppins the play. I have to admit I was nervous as I wasn't sure if my three year old would still still for an almost three hour play but she has talked non stop about it since! We have also watched the movie twice and I think you can say she is a fan of Miss Poppins. We love you Vincent family and miss you already!
3 comments:
aww!!! We love you guys!!! Thanks for coming up to see us. I love this picture. It is so typical of all three!!!
Awe, Kaylynn has those same PJs! Love Gymboree!
Post a Comment