

Little miss is 8 months old!!! She isn't crawling yet but wants to so badly. She wants to be able to get everything that is around her and then put it in her mouth. The other day I saw her trying to scoot and in my head I am hoping for
at least one more month. She is a tank weighing in at a solid 18 pounds. Turning 8 months has not been so easy as she had double ear infections two weeks ago and at her check up the other day had a 103 fever. The last three days have been lack of sleep and crankiness which is the complete opposite of her sweet, easy going personality. I also think that we may be finally cutting some teeth. She won't let me look in her mouth but this might also be contributing to the drooling and fussiness. Grammy gave her
Cheerios the other day and she was in love. She would try any food if you let her. Today I found her eyeing my brownie bite. I don't think so:) She loves to wave and her hair is growing like a weed! I know in the next month or so I am going to blink and my
itty bitty baby will be crawling and standing up. Now if we could just get her to sleep through the night:)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment