Monday, December 14, 2009
Christmas is Coming Early
It is on its way.... my new camera! Then hopefully this blog will be up and running again! Thanks to Amazon for beating Target's ad this week by fifty dollars, I will be the new recipient of an SLR digital camera plus the book for dummies that goes with it! Graham says I need a hobby and he thinks photography will be perfect. I tell him blogging is my hobby and is very inexpensive compared to his: snowboarding, golf, wanting to get into cycling, and much more. His hobbies are expensive! The next two weeks are going to be crazy! Three more days of work before winter break, we have been fighting minor colds, Graham turns thirty this weekend so we are throwing a small party, getting ready for Christmas, so excited for family to come into town to celebrate my mom's sixtieth birthday, all of the shopping, and then a certain daughter turns three! Life is crazy but we are excited for all the fun to be had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought 29. Oooh, he is joining the club I want to get out of. Just kidding (a little).
Can't wait to see you and keep fighting those colds. We had one throw up last night, but nothing else. Can't do that again! We leave in one more day. Tried on all of their ski stuff and it fits. We only need to buy one coat.
So happy birthday! We talk about that certain daughter's birthday party almost every day (Sarah) and she only says she is going to CO, no where else. My poor children are confused about the state vs country thing. We're working on it. Miss you!
So much excitement!!!
I will miss seeing you all. Next year, I promise not to be stubborn. Love you.
Happy Birthday to all Graham and Susie!!!! I love December!
Post a Comment