
Two birthdays down, one more to go. It is a big month for us as my mom turned 60, Graham turned 30 and Julia will be three in less than a week!

From now on I will always get my man a keg for his
bday. I never knew it would be such a big hit!!

Julia had fun celebrating with everyone that night. She couldn't keep her eyes open but wanted to stay up so badly.

Someday, maybe we will get a good pic of all of us. It was so nice to have friends and family over to celebrate. Now I have 8 months to rub in that I am still in my 20's!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Graham, Susie and little Miss Caroline!!!
a keg is an awesome idea...
I think I'll keep that one in my pocket!
Happy Birthday to Graham!! Where did you get that mug? Ty's 30th is a few weeks away and that would be perfect!!
Post a Comment