Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dear Weather Man or Lady

Please keep all storms from happening until after nap time or at least until three o clock so my two year old can have a nap and I can have some peace and quiet. I found Julia with tears running down her face and hands covering her ears. Poor baby hates loud noises and the thunder was pretty intense. Of course I tried to get her to fall back asleep in my bed but that didn't happen as she was awake. I wish I had a camera because I was holding Caroline, Julia was curled up snug against me and Lucy was at our feet all on 30% of my king size bed. Tonight should be interesting at my house since no one has taken proper naps today including Caroline so the kiddos should be cranky and mommy too since it has turned out to be a long day.

2 comments:

Tse Family said...

Hope today is better. We've had two very cranky girls here all day and I've been threatening to put them on e-bay since this morning when Sarah bit Hannah on the nose for absolutely no reason!
Yes, rain is good for naps...thunder not so much.

Kat said...

Ouch!!!! Like the ebay thought, Maybe i will threaten that one next time:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails