Thursday, August 27, 2009
2 Months Old
This is what 12 lbs 15 oz looks like!!!!! Caroline had her two month check up today and is wiped out. I knew that she was a big baby since she is already in size 2 diapers and in three to six month clothes. This is such a new world to me since Julia was a string
bean. Caroline is in the 94th percentile for weight and the 88th percentile for height. Do I see an athletic scholarship in her future?? Besides her cute rolls she is doing really well. She is a good baby that likes to be on the move. She is just like her sister and is turning into a cat napper during the day but on average gives me a six to seven hour stretch at night. She is also an early riser and likes to grunt and groan from five o'clock on. For not being a morning person, I do not know how I ended up with two children that are early risers. She also is a gagger and can empty the entire contents of her stomach out of nowhere. You should have seen me in Vail when she filled the sling full of her breakfast. Picture me walking through town with just a baby in her diaper. Classic! She has done this a couple of times and it is amazing how much can come out of such a small thing. I still have another month off work to spend time with the girls. After that I will work tues, wed, and fri and the girls will go to the same daycare I have had Julia at since she was a baby. Julia still is a great big sister and every once in awhile will randomly tell me that she loves baby Caroline. Today while Caroline was getting her vaccinations Julia was so worried about her and it was cute to see how much she cared for her. I am so excited to watch these two grow up together. So we have survived the first two months and it is fun to see Caroline start smiling and interacting with us more. We will take her on her first plane ride Labor Day weekend to see her AZ grandparents, aunts, uncles, and her cousins. We are looking so forward to this trip but I am hoping that I still have clothes to fit her by then:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the new blog! So very cute...I am so glad to see all is going well with you guys and Caroline is growing strong. I hope you have a fabulous time in AZ!
Post a Comment