So today was a good Monday. How often do I say that???? With Julia I went to a pre natal workout class on Mondays and Thursdays. I did this up until my last month and then the holidays got in the way. I truly believe the minute I stopped the swelling started. So today I started again. The class is only on Mondays and with a new instructor so I was a little hesitant but I have been in the best mood tonight mainly because I got to exercise again plus talk to other pregnant women. Something to look forward to Mondays after school.
Finally this weekend I started to get excited to find out what this little baby will be! We have our big ultrasound on February 12th. I really haven't had a feeling if it is a boy or a girl. Either would be fine. It would be nice to have a boy and have one of each, but on the other hand so nice to have a girl because I have all the girl clothes. So I have posted a poll on the right hand side. Every one needs to vote even if you don't leave me comments and are just a lurker. Take a guess!
For those who don't know here are some things to help:
1. Graham has five sisters and only one brother.
2. We have three nieces and one nephew.
3. Chinese gender calendar says girl.
4. I had a little sickness in the beginning which I never had with Julia.
5. I think I look completely different this pregnancy. Talking about the belly of course:)
1 comment:
i am a lurker and i totally vote boy :)
Post a Comment