Saturday, January 17, 2009

So behind!


I am so behind on blogging, so to my faithful readers (haha) I apologize. I vow to post for the next three days straight. Since returning to work two weeks ago life has been crazy. My days have been packed since we are now in registration and scheduling season at school along with a two year check up, fitting in time to attend a hockey game with Graham, prenatal check up, parent nights at school, getting a dryer repaired, and so much more. What scares me is that I only have one child what happens when next July comes. This has been stressing me out lately. When I was pregnant with Julia not many things had to change. I was stress free with my pregnancy. The only thing I had to do was find day care. With number two it seems like everything is changing and all of that makes me worry. I am excited for baby #2 but sometimes I feel as if I am not enjoying this pregnancy as much. I need to find a part time job next year. This one is out of my control because I have to wait for staffing to come out in the next month or people to leave. So you just have to sit and wait. Patience is not my thing. I am lucky because I have two options. I can go back to teaching or stay in counseling. Next is our housing situation. Graham and I really haven't lucked out in this area. We have been in our townhouse for almost five years. I love the layout and really we could have two kiddos in it. Julia's room is huge and the loft could be turned into a dedicated playroom. All sounds fine but my garage isn't attached and we have stairs up to our unit. All I can see is lugging a car seat and a toddler wading in the snow. Not my idea of fun. We also are ready for a back yard. So our goal is to rent it out by March 1st, move in with my parents for a couple of months and then find a house to rent by May in time for the baby. I wish we could just sell but we all know that isn't the smartest move. I will be sad to leave all the memories behind but Jules will be excited for a backyard once warm weather hits. The questions is where to move??? We are going to look closer to downtown because Graham's commute is ridiculous. So we will see where we end up. Just one more thing that I don't have controlled at the moment. Are we seeing a theme!!! So today we were walking around the mall and I went into BabyStyle. Shopping for me is relaxation and we all know I love purses and bags. It was therapy when I found this fantastic baby bag above!! It is just what I needed to start looking forward to a new little one. This bag is full of pockets and is chic with its gunmetal metallic buckles and straps. Originally $78 dollars it was marked down to $38 with another 30% off. A great deal always makes me feel better.


7 comments:

Katie said...

Love the bag! And Relax, everything will fall into place. I know it!! Love you!

Katie said...

Love the bag! And Relax, everything will fall into place. I know it!! Love you!

Katie said...

Oops, sorry to double up on that comment... I wanted to add, you could always look in Hood River! Your corner house went back for sale/ or rent!!! Insitu is hiring 200 new employees this year!!!! Just saying...

Tse Family said...

I'm sorry you are so stressed. Change is hard! Believe me we changed almost every possible thing 2 years ago...
I understand your thinking because I have done the same thing, but Julia will not be a toddler by the time snow comes again. Hard to imagine, I know, but she will be almost 3! You will have a preschooler and 4-5 month old by November/December.
Time flies and as much as you can, just breathe and pray!

Jenn said...

That bag is so cute! I am sorry you are stressed. I am here if you need to talk...love you

Kat said...

I Love all three of you and just wish you lived next door. Maybe we could all just move to Hood River:)

I do love the corner house Katie!

Tse Family said...

That is one place I could agree to move to! Beautiful and at least 4 nice people ;)!
We'll probably end up living in a tiny little closet in New Jersey or back in Michigan where no one ever comes to visit!
I miss you! I've been thinking about you all day and wishing I could have you guys over for a nice relaxing dinner, give you a big hug...Can't wait until the big ultrasound. I love your little count down thing on your blog. It saves me from having to ask you every five minutes!
I am going to sit down and e-mail you tonight.
Bisous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails