Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wrapped around his finger



Lets liven things up!! This was shown by the speaker at the Colorado School Counselor conference I went to today. So cute and reminded me of something that would happen at our house. In my last blog I commented on how much Julia has daddy wrapped around her little finger just like this dad and daughter duo.

Update... We did try a shower tonight. She wasn't too sure but not as many tears as the bath. I know she will come around but it is very frustrating because I can't figure out what is wrong. Thanks for all wonderful thoughts. They made me feel so much better!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute! I know that will be Mike some day. I just read your other post, sorry to hear about bath time. Unfortunetly, I do not have kids and I have no advice for you. However, I do have good listening ears so if you ever need to just chat, call me!

Tse Family said...

One more thing to make you feel better...my lovely almost two year old has decided it is necessary to spit out almost all foods during every meal. It doesn't help that she has a cheering section, but one of the others (it might have been both, but I think it is promising that I can't even remember!) went through this and I am taking it much more in stride this time, but it is still frustrating!
Sometimes they are just trying to figure out how to be a person and we have to just roll with it.
Glad she likes a shower. My kids will take a shower with Daddy if he's available-I don't like them. You could also take a bath with her, but if you really like your baths alone, like I do, it is a hard thing to break.
Have you ever read Five Minutes Peace by Jill Murphy? So funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails