Yesterday it was 70 degrees and sunny, today we are having a snow day.
Julia turned 14 months in the last couple of days. Being cooped up with a 14 month old is a little interesting!
Julia is no longer a baby. I think we are definitely in the toddler stages.
This is one cute face. However, don't let it fool you! She definitely has a mind of her own.
2 comments:
She is growing up so quickly! I know mine are the same, but it is easier to see in other people's kids since I don't see them (or pictures of them) every day.
How could it have been 70 degrees already? Crazy! That always makes it feel so much colder when it goes away.
Anyway, she is cute and fun and I love you guys!
I love her blue eyes and little belly sticking out in that first picture. Welcome to toddlerhood!
Post a Comment