Sunday, November 18, 2007

Breckenridge Playhouse

This past Friday I had my annual Colorado school counselor conference in Breckenridge. Since my second mom, Sara, has a home in Breckenridge Graham decided to take Friday off and join me. I think Julia might have had the best time. Just look at the toys.
Here she is in the loft which was turned into the playroom. The walls are painted with chalkboard paint. How much fun. We were also surprised by my friend Katie who drove all the way from Oregon. That made Julia's trip even more fun when her friends River and Nora gave her some company.One last picture of her in the Love Sac. Here you can see all of her teeth. She is cutting number six. Fortunately we are going back on Tuesday evening for Thanksgiving or Julia may go through withdrawls.

2 comments:

Tse Family said...

She looks just like you in that last picture. So cute! I hope you have the most fabulous time at Thanksgiving and so glad Julia will have her best friends with her. How far is that drive for Katie? What an awesome friend!
Miss you guys. Take pics of Gran and Gramps for your blog on Thanksgiving because I want to see them too. I miss ALL of you so much. Can you feel how homesick I am????
Love you!!!!

Katie said...

can't wait for you guys to come back up. cute pics. we HAVE to remember lots of pictures with them together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails