

It is amazing how much she is learning and at such a quick pace it is hard to keep up with Miss Julia. Today she has now mastered the task of pulling up to a stand. She has been pulling up to her knees and to one foot but today over and over again she was in a stand. I also knew this day would come but I was hoping for a little more time. She has found the dog food source. Because she is faster than light, there she was trying to beat Lucy to the dog bowls. Graham has also taught her how to stick out her tongue and she thinks this is cute and now does it all the time. However, I have hit the point of frustration with all the cute new things she is doing. Now that she can sit up on her own and stand up on her own trying to get her to lay down for a nap is a chore. Julia has always been good at laying down at night and for naps as long as she had a pacifier and her music. Yesterday and today has been torture when it is time to take a nap. She immediately throws her pacifier and stands up holding onto the crib. We call this jail break. So if any of you moms out there have advice I am all ears. The first picture is of Julia in her new fleece. Today was the first cool fall day. The other two are of Julia helping me do laundry.
4 comments:
love the new hoody! she is so cute and looks very active. she would get along great with mine that are bouncing off the walls.
It is so hard when they learn a new trick because they always want to practice. Why sleep or eat or do anything she used to do when it is so much fun to practice her new tricks? No advice here. It will pass and she'll move on to her next trick--climbing out of the crib. I never dealt with that either because my lovely babes were and are always sleeping in our bed. Sleep is quite over rated...at least from what I remember.
I can already picture her climbing over the rails... scary:)
i must have commented before you wrote that post. the only nap advice i have is consistency. i make river at least have a rest, look at books, play with animals, whatever. nora~ if i tell her to get her binky (we keep it in the crib now) and tell her to take a nap, she will. good luck. a drive in the car is always our last resort. both my kids can't resist it.
Post a Comment