This morning we awoke to the first snow of the season....
Julia was obsessed with watching the snow. I wonder why? Could it be because she is my blizzard baby! I tend to forget myself that for eight Fridays in a row after she was born we had snow and that there were sixty some days of snow pack. I am still bitter:)
She seems to love the snow and cold weather. Besides, who couldn't resist that face in her snow hat!
Julia was obsessed with watching the snow. I wonder why? Could it be because she is my blizzard baby! I tend to forget myself that for eight Fridays in a row after she was born we had snow and that there were sixty some days of snow pack. I am still bitter:)
She seems to love the snow and cold weather. Besides, who couldn't resist that face in her snow hat!
2 comments:
an born snow lover~ awesome. can't wait to go sledding with you julia.
i meant a
Post a Comment