
So here I am on my first Mother's Day. I have celebrated many Mother's Day but now I have my own little one to celebrate with. This time last year Julia was the size of a grain of rice. I feel so honored that I have gotten to watch her for the last four and a half months. Today as I put her in her car seat to go out to brunch I was amazed how much her little cheeks have filled out and how long she has gotten. Four months has flown by. I have to laugh because I hear myself saying I just love this age every month but it is so true, every month I have something more to love. She is learning so much and is filled with such excitement that I feel honored to be her mom. At times I am so overwhelmed with the feeling that I am doing something wrong but everything always seems to turn out right. In the end as long as she is loved that is all that matters and trust
me there is enough love to go around for this little girl. Each day brings a new challenge but we always manage to figure it out. It is true what they say, it is amazing how the first one survives. I have learned that being a mom is the hardest job out there but the most rewarding. I wouldn't trade it for anything, but maybe just one morning to sleep in:) She truly is the biggest miracle and every time I look at her I am amazed that she is a part of me. So happy mother's day to all the moms out there!!!
3 comments:
so true. your picture made me tear up. you three are so beautiful. i miss you guys.
happy mother's day!
She's adorable and you're a fantastic mom! Great pictures. Happy Mother's Day.
Post a Comment