Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pool Time

Julia went for her first dip in the pool on Memorial Day. Our pool just opened and they haven't turned on the heater so it was a bit too cool but we couldn't resist trying on her new bathing suit and at least dipping her toes in.
My two favorite people!Somebody call sunbathers anonymous.


3 comments:

Katie said...

omg. that pic of graham and julia is so precious. she is so serious and of course adorable. love the suit!

Kat said...

She is always that serious for the camera. It is like pulling teeth to get her to smile. I swear she is a happy, giggling, smiley girl most of the time:)

Tse Family said...

Perhaps she has aspirations to be a congresswoman or some political figure and she doesn't want to appear silly in photos. Just kidding. Sarah is "talking" to us now and as soon as I go in search of the camera, she is silent and stares at me like I'm crazy. Of course, Hannah takes the opportunity to chatter away once the camera out.
Julia looks so sweet. How many more days until summer???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails