Monday, September 3, 2012
Kindergarten
So we now have a little girl in Kindie! I still get choked up when I think that she is actually going to our neighborhood elementary school. I just can't believe the time is here when she is now going to big girl school. Our school district only offers half day kindergarten, however I have the option to enroll her in the enrichment program to make her full day. Even if I wasn't working I still think I would have enrolled her. With her December birthday she was beyond ready to start school. She has come home every day with a smile and always has something new to tell us. She only has 16 students in her class and a couple of the other students went to her preschool. Currently my mom takes her to school in the morning and then when school is over at 3:30 she goes to their after school program. I usually pick her up between 4 and 4:30 so she isn't there too long. I feel so blessed that the first week went as well as it did and am so excited to see all that she learns this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! What a beautiful Kindergartner you have! I'm sure she'll just soak everything up!
Post a Comment