So in the last two months graham and I have had some major changes. We will start with me. For anyone that knows me well knows that I have always struggled with what I thought was allergies. However in the last couple of years I am constantly stuffed up and have been dealing with multiple sinus infections that lead to pretty bad laryngitis. In January, I finally saw an ENT. He is my new best friend! It was determined that I had a very badly deviated septum, polyps and a ct scan showed some sinus disease. So on April 18th I decided to have it all fixed. It took me a long time to schedule the surgery in fear that it wouldn't make better a problem that I have lived for so very long. I still get a little teary eyed when I think of how much better I feel and how much oxygen I am getting through my nose. The difference is unbelievable and for the first time in a long time I am sleeping so much more sound. Even though for the most part I am pretty healthy, I didn't realize how much it was impacting me. So here is to a much better quality of life.
Now for Graham!!!! He has finished his Masters of Accounting. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. He is staying with his company but switched jobs a couple of months ago. We had a fabulous weekend with his family in town. This week has been a dream having him home more and on Sunday night I looked at him and couldn't believe he wasn't doing homework. He has been on over drive doing things around the house enjoying his new found freedom.
So we have had one busy spring between the adults in our house. Now looking forward to summer and one fabulous beach vacation coming soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment