Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Happy 5th Birthday
She woke up early to open her presents before her dad went to work! Amazing how quick she popped out of bed. She got a lot of new clothes as she has grown a foot. I can't wait to see how much taller she is at her well check next week. This morning we celebrated with movie and breakfast at the Movie Tavern. Tonight she has requested crab for dinner. She has very expensive taste:) So birthday dinner at Red Lobster and then home for cake. Her new loves are Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony. Crazy how those were the same things I loved at her age. She is beautiful, smart and we are so blessed that she makes our family so wonderful! Happy Birthday to our 5 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought about her yesterday! Happy Birthday, Julia!
Funny how suddenly she looks 5 now instead of 4. I don't know how I'm going to handle Macie turning 5... the difference between 4 and 5 seems huge to me!
Post a Comment