Today I saw that this little girl only has 4 weeks until her fifth birthday. It honestly brings a tear to my eye. She is going to be a whole hand!! She is honestly the most amazing girl. Graham went to her parent teacher conference a couple of weeks ago and she had mastered the entire report card for Jr. Kindergarten. The only thing she didn't know was her phone number and address. Oops... was I supposed to teach her that:) Since then she now knows her phone number and we will start working on that address. This was her school picture this year. They have some company that dresses them up and charge a ridiculous price. So when they came this year I didn't think anything of it except when I got the proofs I fell in love with the above picture. I ended up spending an arm and a leg for hardly no photos, but they were just too cute. Although she can be quiet and definetly not the most outgoing child she does very well socially at school. I can't believe Kindergarten round up will be here before I know it!

1 comment:
It's crazy how fast they become five. Jesse and I were marveling at that in Jan and May when our nieces turned 5!
Post a Comment