Thursday, September 15, 2011

Labor Day in Boulder


 Disclaimer:  Caroline left with her hair in pigtails but lately it always ends up like this.  I look like the mom who never does her child's hair:)
 A picture taken by Julia.... a budding photographer!
 Me and my girls.  Love Caroline and Julia's death grips!
 The fam!
We took a day out of the three day weekend and took a day trip to Boulder!  Always so many fun things to do and the weather could not have been better.  We walked around Boulder Creek and I made sure to have the girls in their ASU hoodies since there it is along the CU campus.  We then took a short drive to the Boulder Falls where there were many tourists that should not have been hiking.  The girls were fascinated by the water fall.  We then met my good friend and her beau on Pearl St where we had some lunch and watched the street performers.  A great day!!!

2 comments:

Wife to one and Mom to two said...

Your hair looks really cute in the pic with Graham!

Nicci Tse said...

I am the mom who doesn't do her kids' hair. We call it the natural look. :)Love the pictures here and on Katie's blog. I've missed you. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails