Monday, May 16, 2011

How is this possible?

Soccer is over ..... and I am now just posting pics. For six weeks, Julia went to soccer. It was set up perfectly for a four year old. Where they split the four year old boys and girls and they practiced their skills. No pressure just lots of fun. Julia may tell you the lollipops or the t-shirt were her favorite part! On her way to the fields. So nice that they are five minutes from the house as most mornings we were rushing to get out the door. We used to be the family that was always on time, but that doesn't seem to be happening as much lately.

Caroline practicing her skills. Out of the six weeks this was the nicest morning. We actually had good spring weather with only having one week canceled but their were a couple mornings that we had multiple layers.


Caroline hanging with mommy with dad and grammy in the background. Grammy and Grampy even made a couple of the practices.



And the soccer girl with her dad. She cracked me up because every practice even if it was warm she had to wear leggings because the shin guards itched her. Oh my! I haven't quite talked her into the fall season as now she says she wants to do dance again! We will see.

1 comment:

Tse Family said...

Just posted Sarah's dance recital...Sarah said the other day she wants to play soccer. Multiple children with multiple activities scares me at this age. I don't know if I should show this to her or not. :)
I've been wondering where you've been. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails