Where is September going?? We are alive and doing much better this week. I can honestly say last week was one of the hardest weeks of parenting Graham and I have ever had. It was a loooong week. Today we welcome fall, and Julia is so excited. We were all playing on the back deck the other night and I brought the camera out. I love our back yard because even though we are in the suburbs it feels mountain like. So peaceful and quiet. Yesterday morning in the backyard we had a little visitor. Mr. Raccoon was using our fence as a balance beam. I might add that this was the largest raccoon I have ever seen!! He definitely knows were the food is! This week I promise pics of the new living room.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
oh September
Where is September going?? We are alive and doing much better this week. I can honestly say last week was one of the hardest weeks of parenting Graham and I have ever had. It was a loooong week. Today we welcome fall, and Julia is so excited. We were all playing on the back deck the other night and I brought the camera out. I love our back yard because even though we are in the suburbs it feels mountain like. So peaceful and quiet. Yesterday morning in the backyard we had a little visitor. Mr. Raccoon was using our fence as a balance beam. I might add that this was the largest raccoon I have ever seen!! He definitely knows were the food is! This week I promise pics of the new living room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to check out your backyard. We were daydreaming about going to a hockey game in Denver, and I was excited to invite ourselves over!!
Glad this week is better. Happy Fall!
Love these pictures! You guys look like you are enjoying fall! I wish we could get out there and see your new backyard. Hopefully some day soon...
Post a Comment