Friday, December 14, 2007

Outtakes


Here is a sneak peek at our Christmas Photo. It took a couple more, okay a lot more, to get a photo. This year the dog isn't included, however I think she would have behaved better than Julia. I pick them up tomorrow at Costco and my goal is to have them in the mailbox by Monday. I won't hold my breath!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

I always aim for a 'before new years' card. This year I was ahead of schedule. I can't wait to see the final picture... the outtakes are precious.

Tse Family said...

You look gorgeous, Kat! Can't wait to get one. Hint, hint. I know overseas postage is a hinderance to Christmas cards and we are taking the easy way out by mailing ours from Texas (I know, we're cheaters!), but I miss getting Christmas cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails