Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Whirlwind of a Week


This week went so fast and I don't even nowhere the time went. I went back to work on Tuesday. I think this time was even harder because she is at such a fun, interactive stage but I know she loves playing with all the kiddos while I am gone. She has come home exhausted each day. So here are some cute pics from the week. The first one is of her sporting her cute dress while keeping herself busy by chewing on her brush. She also helped me celebrate my birthday this week. One picture with her before she went to bed. She was so funny when she gave me her gift, an ipod wall charger. Probably more for her so she can have her nightly music but as I opened it she kept jabbering on like she was telling me all about it. She is just so darn cute!

1 comment:

Katie said...

love the dress. i am glad you had a nice birthday. hope you had a relaxing weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails