The last couple of days have been hard on good ol' mom. I was sick all weekend with a sinus infection, went into work for a couple of hours yesterday morning, and then went home to try and kick the aches. So when I woke up at 4:30 this morning to feed Julia I was finally feeling better......until the alarm went off at 5:30. As I reached over to turn it off my shoulder popped and sounded like it was tearing. It was out of socket. Now this has happened twice before but always popped right back into place but not this time. So grandma came over to watch the baby and Daddy took me to the emergency room while I tried to fight back the tears of pain. Long story short they popped it back in and immediate relief!! I now understand when they say mommies don't get a day off. According to the doctor I am supposed to wear this sling for three days. Yeah right, not with a three and a half month old. So here is a picture to show that I am wearing it but I have a feeling not for long. Please excuse the fact that I have no makeup on. It is scary!!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Life throws you curve balls
The last couple of days have been hard on good ol' mom. I was sick all weekend with a sinus infection, went into work for a couple of hours yesterday morning, and then went home to try and kick the aches. So when I woke up at 4:30 this morning to feed Julia I was finally feeling better......until the alarm went off at 5:30. As I reached over to turn it off my shoulder popped and sounded like it was tearing. It was out of socket. Now this has happened twice before but always popped right back into place but not this time. So grandma came over to watch the baby and Daddy took me to the emergency room while I tried to fight back the tears of pain. Long story short they popped it back in and immediate relief!! I now understand when they say mommies don't get a day off. According to the doctor I am supposed to wear this sling for three days. Yeah right, not with a three and a half month old. So here is a picture to show that I am wearing it but I have a feeling not for long. Please excuse the fact that I have no makeup on. It is scary!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh! i hope you feel better soon. talk soon.
So sorry Kat! Hope you are feeling better soon. Just a few more weeks of school!
Post a Comment