Julia will be three months in just a couple of days. Every day someone tells me how fast it goes and it doesn't get old because it is so true. Today daddy left his laptop at home, so good thing mommy is still on maternity leave. Julia and I went downtown, dropped off his computer, and had a lunch date. Everyone at Graham's office was amazed how big she had gotten since most hadn't seen her since she was less than a month old. It is pretty amazing how much she has developed. This week for some reason she seems to grow more every day and do something new each day. Last week all of her 0-3 month clothes fit perfectly and in the last two days I have noticed that all of her pants are too short. That happened over night. Even though we have some 3-6 month clothes it is definitely a reason to go shopping. Julia loves the mall. She also has moved into her big girl crib in her own bedroom. Three out of the first four nights she slept eight hours straight. Julia you rock! She is becoming a pro at holding her head up and moving it around. She is getting better at tummy time, pushes more up on her arms, and I have a feeling she is about to roll over. Two days ago she had her first belly laugh. It was the cutest thing ever. I got her to do it over the phone for daddy but haven't heard it again. I hope to get that on camera soon. So as you can see it has been a big week for miss Julia. I just can't get over how much fun it is to watch them learn and do new things. It is very special!
Friday, March 23, 2007
I'm a Big Girl Now
Julia will be three months in just a couple of days. Every day someone tells me how fast it goes and it doesn't get old because it is so true. Today daddy left his laptop at home, so good thing mommy is still on maternity leave. Julia and I went downtown, dropped off his computer, and had a lunch date. Everyone at Graham's office was amazed how big she had gotten since most hadn't seen her since she was less than a month old. It is pretty amazing how much she has developed. This week for some reason she seems to grow more every day and do something new each day. Last week all of her 0-3 month clothes fit perfectly and in the last two days I have noticed that all of her pants are too short. That happened over night. Even though we have some 3-6 month clothes it is definitely a reason to go shopping. Julia loves the mall. She also has moved into her big girl crib in her own bedroom. Three out of the first four nights she slept eight hours straight. Julia you rock! She is becoming a pro at holding her head up and moving it around. She is getting better at tummy time, pushes more up on her arms, and I have a feeling she is about to roll over. Two days ago she had her first belly laugh. It was the cutest thing ever. I got her to do it over the phone for daddy but haven't heard it again. I hope to get that on camera soon. So as you can see it has been a big week for miss Julia. I just can't get over how much fun it is to watch them learn and do new things. It is very special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the baby and love the Bumbo Baby Sitter! We can't wait to try Sarah's out. She is so sweet, Kat!
Post a Comment