

Isn't she beautiful?? Now if we could get her to sleep like this at night. The first two nights at home have been sleepless to say the least, but looking at the bright side last night was ten times better than the night before. We have learned a lot in just two nights that will hopefully make each night better than the last. One thing is for sure, you forget all about it the next day. Yes I realize that I am a little biased, but she is the cutest thing ever!
2 comments:
Congratulations, Kat -- so happy for you and your little family. Sleep when she sleeps. It's one of the benefits of your first baby. Subsequent babies will sleep, but "ohmygosh the big sister is still up running around and OHMYGOSH!! I can't take a nap!"
Babies are such a joy. She'll get you on her schedule, you'll adapt, she'll change her schedule, you'll adapt -- and on it goes. Hugs!! Sally
Congratulations! She really is beautiful - you're not just biased. I love the name! You're going to be fantastic parents. Forget sleeping for a while, though :) Sally is right - sleep when she sleeps. I still take a nap with Charlotte almost every day and she is almost 5 months old. Can't wait for Julia and Charlotte to meet one day.
Love,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment