Although the ultrasound lady said they never guarantee girls, ours definitely wasn't shy. She cooperated and we had a perfect view. Sorry Graham:) However, when you have five sisters I probably would have been shocked if it had been a boy.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, Congratulations to the Kaisers! I am a Christian grandmother who just came from seeing her 4 month old grandbaby, Madison. She is the best! I was invited to go with my daughter-in-law and son for her ultrasound when whe was about 5 months along. I cried and cried when I saw Maddie moving around and sucking her thumb. I could not get enough of her. Enjoy your pregancy - enjoy your baby girl.
6 comments:
Hi, Congratulations to the Kaisers! I am a Christian grandmother who just came from seeing her 4 month old grandbaby, Madison. She is the best! I was invited to go with my daughter-in-law and son for her ultrasound when whe was about 5 months along. I cried and cried when I saw Maddie moving around and sucking her thumb. I could not get enough of her. Enjoy your pregancy - enjoy your baby girl.
additional... I have a blog here called "A heart at peace". Take a peek if you are so inclined. Blessings to you today!
can't wait to meet your GIRL!
Kat I am so excited for you and Funksta! I am anxiously waiting the arrival of baby Kaiser!
Yay! Can you believe how soon she'll be here? I'm so excited about how close our girls will be. Love you Miss Kat!
Now you must post comments on my blog or I'll be offended. Hee hee.
Post a Comment